Friday, January 25, 2008

My Pink Lady (I meant, My Pink Gentleman!)

I am soooo behind in uploading pictures and blogging about what has happened since x'mas 2007. (And it's late-Jan of 2008 already now....)


First: Some Brief Recap...

Let see what has happened thus far: visited family and friends in US during x'mas and new year, ate so much yummy food, came back to HK and adjusted back to normal work routine; went on an extraordinary hike at Dragon Back (took some amazing pictures!!), and also visited the infamous horse racing arena at Happy Valley for the very first time in my life...etc. I promise I'll upload pictures for all of the above-mentioned events soon.... (no promise on what "soon" means though... hahaha...)

Work has been really crazy since we got back from the US. We have switched our out-of-whack schedule (11am - 4am) to somewhat more normal schedule now (9am - 2am). Yea, though I still have stayed up till 3am sometimes.... (I know I know... dad and mom, don't lecture me, again.... I said only "sometimes"!!!)


Now Some Quick Silly Fun:
My Pink Gentleman!!


Weather has turned pretty cold in Hong Kong. The government has put up "cold weather" warning almost every day now. To me, it was not too bad, after the "training" in St Louis and San Francisco a few weeks ago. It was at least 10-15 degree Celius colder there. Though Mike seems to possess some colder-than-normal appendages - his hands and feet are always freezingly cold!!! Andrei suggested that he should protect his neck better to trap the warmth for the whole body.

"Not a bad idea" I thought, so.....


Haha... I quickly dug out my lady-pink scarf and put it on him... (more like "forced" it on him... He hates pink normally)


See, not too bad, right?


Hmm.... I have an idea!!!


"What are you thinking with your little evil mind, huh, Miss Evil?!"


Well... Seeing how cute he was with the pink little scarf, of course I won't miss the opportunity to "record the moment"!!


Let's do a close up with the pink scarf AND your crazy hair too!! =)


"See... the pink really did bring out the "gentleman" side of you, hahhaha...."
I told Mike. (And he ignored me...)


Just like how my "big 4 eyes frog glasses" can bring out the geeky, silly side of me, hohoho!! ;)


Okay, enough "pink" fun for today, need to go back to work now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Your boyfriend is Clay Aiken??

Caroline said...

No, he's cuter than Clay Aiken~ ;)

Besides the fact that they are both tall white males with chestnut color hair... don't really see other similarities...

One more hint - my bf doesn't sing, so... definitely not Clay Aiken (^_~)/