Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yay, home sweet home (X'mas version)

HaPpY hAPpY news !!! Successfully "bagged" my manager for VERY LONG holidays (well, Japanese standard) for x'mas and new year, and Mike got us flight tickets today. We are flying back home to visit friends and family in Dec~! For those of you who don't know - Japanese people do NOT have any X'mas holiday. (yea, I know, I had that response the 1st time I heard about this too!!) Apparently, it's very common for foreigners working here in Japan to fight for vacation during x'mas!

Fortunately, my beloved teammate in Hong Kong is willing to cover for me during those days (well... willing for now, guess it's a bit too advanced to plan for what you will do FOUR months later!) Anyways, I will be off the hook for 2 weeks (YESSSS, no more gettint into the office at 7:30am, and no more worries about stocks/futures/option price for at least TWO weeks!!)

HEHE... Looking forward to fly back to Bay Area to see mom and dad, and also to St Louis to visit Mike's family!!! And also my long-craved DIM SUM!!!! yum yum...

良かったね !!   \(^_______^)/

No comments: