Monday, June 18, 2007

Back from the States, and .... BANG!!

Seriously jetlagged....
So tired~ >_____<
helpw.....

I was so tired that I had a "blackout" this morning getting up from the bed. Basically, I have this problem from time to time - if I get up from a lying-down position too quickly and try to stand up, my eyesight will turn all dark and sometimes even have troubles balancing myself. It is not a serious problem since it seldom occurs and even if it does, my eyesight will always return in less than a second.

Though this morning, "lucky" for me, my blackout problem occurred and was worsen by my heavy jetlag and extreme tiredness, and...

"BANG!!!" -- I fell down on the ground....
Mike was soooo freaked out when he heard I fell. He was browsing in front of his computer in the living room while he heard the loud BANG. Poor guy, he was very badly jetlagged too and had to go through this scary scene because of me.... =(

Well... I was okay, since I somehow was able to land on my knees and my right arm. Bruised my knees a bit and twisted my right wrist (which is still hurting now). The lucky thing is ... I didn't hurt my head, and I can still type ;)

Anyways... still too tired to post about the US trip. May be laterz.....

No comments: